Hi Northside Family,
As we have been asking God to “Bless the Mess”, I’d been personally challenged to revisited a great framework for ensuring my own life need not be messier than it needs to be!
I was drawn back to a little gem from some past reading:
6 Guidelines for those who lead themselves from the “Inside Out”.
- Get alone with you and God – Take time for consistent reflection and restoration of body and soul.
- Character leaks – When faced with an ethical choice, what example are you setting for others?
- Friends are not easily duped – Are you accountable to a small group of trusted friends?
- Focus on integrity, not image – Are you the same person in every situation?
- Grow deep in your faith – Are we trying to change our character by ourselves or by God’s Spirit?
- Who’s impacted by my mess? – Do you deal uncompromisingly with character flaws?
Thought I’d share with you in case it “Blesses your Messes” too 🙂
Hope to see you Sunday…