The fun festival celebrations are on, and we’re inviting all women to join us on Thursday, 28 November!
What’s happening on the night:
- Beautiful market stalls
- Delicious food
- Live music
- DIY Christmas decoration-making
- Manicures, massages, and some space to unwind
- And many more fun surprises …
What you need to do to be there:
- Tickets go on sale today for this beautiful, fun, colourful event
- Purchase a $5 ticket at the 9am, 10.45am, or 6pm • service today or next week (24/11) for you and a friend. Or you can buy one on the night.
- The ticket gains you entry, delicious supper, and • access to all the fun on the night. You will want to bring along some extra $$ to purchase from the market stalls.
About the Grace Revolution:
This year, Northside Women (which means ALL the women of our church) have been exploring the theme ‘Grace Revolution’ focusing on Faith, Hope, and Love.
The idea is that when we experience God’s grace in our lives and His faith, hope and love – we can’t help but pass this on to others in our world.
How does celebration fit in? Well, it’s important to stop. To pause. To look up from the busyness of lives, and realise what we’re grateful for… because “celebration brings joy into life and joy makes us strong” (Robert Frost). So don’t miss out, we’re celebrating you, our community, and our year!