Don’t you always find you are so focused on what God is currently doing that you often forget to be thankful for what He has done?
In 2014, Northside youth has so much to be thankful for! It has been a great year and we have seen God move powerfully in the lives of our young people. Our youth have experienced, embraced and witnessed the transformative power of our God in renewing and restoring their lives.
Here are a few praise points from this year:
• The spiritual growth our youth experienced at Drastic Camp and the
encounters they had with God
• Youth attending Uprising Young Leaders Camp and growing stronger
as leaders for God’s kingdom
• Our largest group of youth attending a combined Churches of Christ
• Unchurched young people regularly attending youth and church for
the first time
• Youth growing in their faith and inviting their friends along on Fridays
• Church praying for our six year 12’s during their HSC
• Older youth leading and serving in our youth ministry and broader
We are believing that in 2015 God is going to work in ways we can’t even begin to imagine!! Please be praying for all our youth as they journey through life a disciple of Christ. Also be praying for our leaders as we pray and discern where God is leading us in 2015.
I encourage you to stop and reflect on what God has done in and through your life this year. Let’s together “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is
good and His love endures forever.” (Psalm 118:1)